Clearing your browser cache
Your browser has a folder in which certain items that have been downloaded are stored for future use (referred to as the browser cache). When visiting a webpage your browser checks if a copy of the files on the page is in its cache already. If so, it will save the visitor some downloading and make webpages load faster.
Problems can arise if the website content has been updated and is no longer compatible with items in your cache which is why it’s a good habit to clear it every so often.
Full instructions on how to do this in every major browser can be found at www.refreshyourcache.com
After this is completed refresh/reload the webpage.
If your issue persists after following the above instructions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include he following info so we can serve you faster.
- Explain the problem and reference which page/course it occurred on (screenshots are very helpful)
- Mention the email address used t set up your account
- Tell us what type of device you are using (PC/Mac/iPad etc.)
- Tell the browser and version the problem occurred in
- To do this go to http://whichbrowser.net/
- Copy everything in the main screen and paste it into your email to support.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]← Clearing your cache (a great first step for problems with any website)